Connect with us

Career

5 Weekend Work From Home Jobs – A Guide to Enhancing Your MBA Career

Published

on

Last Updated on October 15, 2023 by Robert C. Hoopes

Remote work options have gained substantial popularity in recent years, as more and more individuals seek ways to earn extra money from the comfort of their own homes. With the rise of the gig economy, various platforms have emerged, offering flexible weekend work opportunities for those looking to supplement their incomes or explore new career paths. Here are some exciting weekend work options that can be pursued from home:

One platform that has gained significant traction is TaskRabbit, an online marketplace connecting people with various gigs. From raking leaves to virtual assistant tasks, TaskRabbit offers a wide range of opportunities for individuals seeking flexible work options on weekends. The platform allows users to choose their own gigs based on their skills and availability.

Transcription services like DittoTranscripts and GMR Transcription offer another excellent weekend work option. These services hire individuals to listen to audio clips and turn them into typed documents. With the potential to earn up to $30 per hour, transcription work can be a lucrative endeavor for those with a keen ear and fast typing skills.

For those looking for ways to earn extra income without leaving their homes, Poplin (formerly known as Sudshare) is an app worth exploring. Poplin connects people who need help with their laundry to individuals who can provide this service. While some tasks may require leaving the house, the majority of the work can be done remotely, providing convenience and flexibility.

See also  Highest-paying MBA careers in Texas

Another avenue for earning extra income is selling gently worn clothes and accessories on platforms like Poshmark. Poshmark allows individuals to declutter their closets while making a profit. Sellers can list their items on the platform, with Poshmark keeping 20% of the listing price and the sellers retaining the remaining 80%.

Furthermore, renting unused space on one’s property has become an increasingly popular way to earn extra income. Platforms like Neighbor and Sniffspot connect people with others in need of storage or parking space, providing an easily manageable and low-maintenance way to make money on weekends.

These weekend work from home options offer not only flexibility but also the freedom to choose your own gigs and possibly even turn them into full-time careers. As remote work continues to gain traction, more and more individuals are finding creative and lucrative ways to earn extra income from the comfort of their homes. So, whether you’re looking to make some extra cash or explore new career paths, the possibilities are endless.

Subscribe to our MBA Momentum

* indicates required

Phyllis J. Broussard is an accomplished writer and educator with a passion for MBA courses. With years of experience in both academia and industry, she has established herself as an expert in the field of business education. Her writing on MBA courses is highly regarded for its depth of insight and practical application.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *